Sunday, December 25, 2011

I think I'm going to throw up my cereal...

"Skin Anatomy Illustration - Biology Bowl in Blue and White

8" Diameter 2.5" Tall

Love the skin you're in! And don't worry if your epidermis is showing...

White bowl with blue band and custom decal showing the anatomical features of skin.

The inspiration for this piece comes from my on-going fascination with the things we learned (or were supposed to learn) in High School science class.

Great gift for a doctor, teacher or student. It would make a humorous display piece, or you can use it in the kitchen.

This bowl is hand-thrown and painted. The decal is fused to the piece and is permanent.
Food-safe and dishwasher-safe, but I recommend that you wash it by hand.

©LisaTownleyCeramics"

Found at LLTownleyCeramic's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment