Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So do you now...

"A fun, friendly gift for birthdays or just because! Beer mug sure to impress. Holds 27.25 ounces of your favorite brew. Made of clear solid glass featuring "I heart My Nerdy Boyfriend" graphic.

Our handcrafted glassware offers a very unique gift!
......................................................................................................................................................

Give someone the gift that says you care! Need a customized gift? Contact me and I can customized a beer mug for you.

If you have any questions regarding the above information or in purchasing multiple items, please contact me before purchasing.

Glasses are hand engraved and should be hand wash only."

Found at theletterU's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment