Friday, June 21, 2013

Über Geek Baby Onesie

"This bow tie & pocket protector combo is the marriage of two of my popular designs. A bright red Bowtie is stitched to the 100% cotton pocket protector onesie. Nerds rule!

.Keep Shopping.
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheWishingElephant?ref=seller_info

.Handmade.
This item is unique. All of my designs are exclusive to The Wishing Elephant and created by LOM (little ‘ole me). My hand cut eco felt appliqués are super soft and a happy contribution to our environment. Eco felt is 100% post consumer recycled bottles. Horray for Earth! Only high quality 100% cotton bodysuits are used. Since this item is handmade, I encourage hand washing and line drying. Not into hand washing? This item can be hand stitched for additional durability, please contact me."


Found at TheWishingElephant's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment