Friday, February 11, 2011
Birthdays to Remember
Payment is due within 5 days of purchase.
This listing includes:
(1) 6x9 print dedicated to Nikola Tesla, born 1856. Croatian physicist and one of the most important contributors to the birth of commercial electricity, inventor of alternating current electric power systems, wireless power transmission, the AC Motor, radio, x-ray, and contributor to the establishment of robotics, remote control, radar, and computer science.
(1) 6x9 print dedicated to John Bardeen, born 1908. American physicist and inventor of the transistor - a semiconductor device used to amplify and switch electronic signals - which basically makes all of our technology today possible!
(1) 6x9 print dedicated to Albert Einstein, born 1879. A German born U.S. physicist best known for his theories of special relativity and general relativity.
(1) 6x9 print dedicated to Neils Bohr, born 1885. A Danish physicist who made fundamental contributions to understanding atomic structure and devised the Bohr model of the atom, the theory that electrons travel in discrete orbits around the atom’s nucleus.
(1) 6x9 print dedicated to J. Robert Oppenheimer, born 1904. American physicist and scientific director of the Manhattan Project, which led to him being remembered as “The Father of the Atomic Bomb”
I offer these posters in many sizes including:
Please check my listings or contact me for prices.
Prints may also be available in other sizes by request. Please contact me with any questions :)"
Found at MeganLee's Etsy shop.