Wednesday, June 29, 2011

"These are not the droids you're looking for..." - 2

"Hand knit hat is based on the Star Wars character R2D2. This hat is perfect for anyone who loves Star Wars or even for yourself! (I made one for myself and can't take it off!) You are sure to all kinds of compliments on this one! What's cooler than making beeping noises and hanging out with C3PO and the gang anyway?

Knit hat has just about every detail from your favorite droid right down to his projector!

This is probably the coolest thing i've ever designed in all my years of knitting. I don't know why I didn't think of it sooner! I originally made one for my best friend's little guy from a striped hat pattern I made years ago. After I was done, I knew I had to make them for big kids too!"

Found at KnitLush's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment