Tuesday, August 2, 2011

I Always Have to Follow the Directions

"My Cake Pops are perfect for kids of all ages! My daughter can't get enough!! My pops are a great addition to any birthday party or occasion. Whether you are using them as favors or as dessert they are always a big sensation!!

Every pop is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches in size. We make our cake pops with the highest quality ingredients from Extra Dark Dutch Processed Cocoa to Nielsen-Massey Vanilla.

Choose from one of my four delicious flavors!

Cake Options:
- Chocolate: Chocolate cake with a chocolate truffle frosting.
- Yellow Cake: Yellow cake with a vanilla butter cream frosting.
- Double Chocolate Velvet: Red velvet cake with chocolate truffle frosting
Last and my personal favorite
- Red Velvet: My delicious Red velvet, it is amazing, and to top it off I pair it with a delicious butter cream frosting.Just to delicious to pass up!"

Found at EntirelySweet's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment