Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Precambrian Era

"This fun, whimsical Fossil Soap is sure to please your children and the science-buff in your life. Each one is completely unique and made with my own special molding and embossing techniques.

Fossil soaps are made from Goat's Milk soap which is soothing and nourishing. My goat's milk soap contains a full 10% refrigerated goat's milk, and it will produce a soft, delicate lather. I've also added Rhassoul Clay to these soaps. Rhassoul clay is a spa-quality ingredient that refines skin's texture and helps it to maintain a balanced moisture level. For gentle exfoliation, I also added just a sprinkle of blueberry seeds.

The entire soap is scented with a delightful blend of citrus oils. Grapefruit, Orange, and Bergamot combine to create a scent that is juicy and refreshing. This is definitely my sunniest and most mouth-watering fragrance, and is appealing to both men and women."

Found at lovesopapilla's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment