Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Word Play

"Being a geek IS sexy. This would be the perfect Valentine's gift for your girlfriend or wife that says just that... GeeKISSexy! It pretty much speaks for itself, and proves to the world that geeks really are lovable!

I created this fabulous racer back tank top from scratch with stretchy white jersey fabric. The sillouette is flared at the bottom in an a-line and has a nice draping effect. The last picture shows what the tank looks like in the back.

The neckline, arm holes and bottom hem are surged and hemmed with a zig zag stitch.

I screen print my shirts one at a time in my studio using traditional screen printing methods! Because of this, there will be some natural variation in the design. This image is printed using red and black ink on a white tank.

This one's made to order so let me know which size you are. Please allow 3-5 days for your order to be ready for shipping."

Found at repurposefulPUNK's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment