Wednesday, June 20, 2012
DIY Nerdy Cross Stitch Kits - CHEMISTRY SET (design 002).
Chemistry is all around us, dude. Now it's encapsulated in a few brightly coloured test tubes, waiting to be mixed JUST RIGHT!
And labeled - cos science needs documentation.
The kit comes complete with everything a geeky beginner stitcher needs to get into embroidery!
Lots of fun is waiting to be had within this wee lil' bag!
To get you started in your newfound cross-stitching shenanigans, this kit includes:
- One 3" Wooden Embroidery Hoop
- A piece of Ivory Cotton Aida Fabric (16 gauge - 16 stitches = 1")
- Several lengths of DMC high-quality embroidery floss
- 1 European quality Embroidery Needle
- An original nerd JERK pattern created for your craft pursuits
- Full instructions on how to get started with your new cross-stitch!
And even online references that helped me out when I started stitchin'!
Your DIY Nerdy Cross-Stitch Kit will come packaged in a self-sealing cello bag (for easy transport of your project on the go!) with a nerd JERK header attached. All your materials have been hand-cut, hand-folded & hand-packed by yours truly in my San Francisco studio.
Whether your looking for a new project for yourself or that awesome person you know, the CHEMISTRY SET design is a HUGE crowd-pleaser! :D"
Found at NerdJerk's Etsy shop.