Friday, October 12, 2012
DIY Fig. 1
Whether you're looking for a new project for yourself or that awesome person you know, the Venn Diagram of Love design is a HUGE crowd-pleaser! :D Super popular amongst chart geeks, colour lovers & math nerds alike.
I came up with this design while thinking of nerdy ways to show my boyfriend that we make a great team for our anniversary...
And now to pass on some of that fun to you!
The kit comes complete with everything a geeky beginner stitcher needs to get into embroidery!
Lots of awesomeness is kept within this wee lil' bag!
To get you started in your newfound cross-stitching shenanigans, this kit includes:
- One 3.5" X 5" Wooden Oval Embroidery Hoop
- A piece of Ivory Cotton Aida Fabric (18 gauge - 18 stitches = 1")
- Several lengths of DMC high-quality embroidery floss
- 1 European quality Embroidery Needle
- An original nerd JERK pattern created for your craft pursuits
- Full instructions on how to get started with your new cross-stitch!
And even online references that helped me out when I started stitchin'!
Your DIY Nerdy Cross-Stitch Kit will come packaged in a self-sealing cello bag (for easy transport of your project on the go!) with a nerd JERK header attached. All your materials have been hand-cut, hand-folded & hand-packed by yours truly in my San Francisco studio."
Found at NerdJerk's Etsy shop.