Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Erlenmeyer...oh yeah!

"Pair of vintage Pyrex lab flask in 500 ml and 250 ml. The smaller one has a rubber stopper with a short glass tube.

Both are in great vintage condition.

Last two photos show other items listed in my shop.

Before making a purchase-Please click on "View Shop Policies" (just below, under the heading "Have a Question?") and read for more complete information. I generally ship by Parcel Post, without insurance or tracking, in an effort to keep shipping cost low. If you want insurance, please add $1.85 at checkout; for Tracking (delivery confirmation), please add $.75 at checkout. If you have any further questions or need a quote for Priority mail or International or combined purchases shipping, please contact me and I will do my best to respond quickly.

Be sure to check out my other items - will gladly combine shipping. Any significant shipping overages will be refunded."

Found at Gaelianna's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment