Wednesday, December 5, 2012

LMFGMO

"I`m Einstein and I Know It - Fluorescent Pink Typography Print

Size: 8.5 x 11

A family member recently let me know that he `Could be as smart as Einstein but we`d never know`. Indeed! I think this would make a fun reminder of your own brilliance or a great gift for your favorite friend or family member who really does know it all.

If you'd prefer this print in a different color, please choose a color from the second picture to the right. While you're purchasing the print, leave me a note in the "notes to seller" box at checkout to let me know which color you'd like. If no color is chosen I'll send the color pictured.

This poster is professionally printed on high quality paper, giving it a slightly glossy sheen and vibrant colors."

Found at fieldtrip's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment