Monday, July 1, 2013

Out of context...

"I'm afraid I just blue myself.

Prove that you're the ultimate Arrested Development fan with this hand painted mug! Featuring the text "World's Best Analrapist", the professional title invented by Tobias Funke. And it looks like Tobias is on call for The Blue Man Group today, because this mug is covered in blue paint. Drink your Gobias Industries coffee while you cruise the web for an outfit that effectively hides your thunder. These make a great Arrested Development gift for fans!

These Arrested Development mugs are all hand painted, there may be some slight variations from the above photo. Unlike most of my other shop items, these are painted on new (not thrifted) mugs.

All of my items are hand painted with heat-cured over-glaze paints which are (according to the manufacturer's label) dishwasher safe. I recommend hand washing to prolong life."


Found at abirdinthehand's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment