Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Where are you?

"Time to get organized!

Best uses: home address, honeymoon destination, location of wedding, birthday or any other place in the whole world that holds a special meaning for you or someone you love.

It could very well be the most thoughtful gift basket you could possibly give.

The outer fabric is natural colored canvas and the liner and handles are navy blue. Lettering is hand stenciled in navy. Expect high quality. Also available in black.

Measures approximately 9" (t) 9" (w) 9" (d).

*** I research the coordinates for you :) Just provide me with the address you want the basket for and I handle the rest!***

This customer opted for just the coordinates. I'd be happy to do up to 3 lines (provided it all fits). Please contact me with the information you'd like personalized and I'll let you know if it can be done :D

View this item in black:

http://www.etsy.com/listing/84147384/canvas-coordinates-basket-personalized"

Found at jennilyons81's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment