Sunday, February 17, 2013

Icosidodecahedron

"This is a D20 shaped dice bag, perfect for the gamer in your life! This listing is for a large d20 bag, approximately 5 inches tall. Image #2 shows how the bag can easily hold over 13 SETS of dice, and room for at least 2-3 more sets, that's over 100 dice!

It is a fully customizable listing, you choose the fabric for inside, outside, handle color and number colors. Please see images for colors available.

The dice bags are made out of 100% cotton. Bags are made in a smoke free, dog friendly house (though the doggy has NO interest in my sewing, so your dice bag will be dog-hair free!)


**Want this in a color not offered? Want it in a flame fabric? I can also do other colors and patterned fabric for an additional fee dependent on fabric cost. Please send me a convo and I will set up a specific listing for you, I will try my hardest to facilitate your request.**

Fabric colors:
1) White with silver glitter
2) Dark Green
3) Blue
4) Purple
5) White
6) Cream
7) Black
8) Red
9) Pink

Handle colors:
1) Pink
2) Green
3) Blue
4) Purple
5) Black
6) Red
7) Gold
8) *not pictured - Silver

When you purchase this item, send me a note during payment telling me what outside and inside fabric colors you want, fabric color for the numbering, and color of the cording handle."

Found at FroggyCreations' Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment