Monday, February 18, 2013

Jupiter Loves Saturn

"Give your wedding a whimsical touch that is sure to leave an impression on your guests!

Not only a unique and adorable way to decorate your cake, these sculptures will be a reminder of your wedding bliss for years to come.

All are 100% original designs and made with care by yours truly. I use non-toxic clay, silver wire, and finish it with a gloss coat with glitter for that extra sparkle.

It is my pleasure to provide the highest quality product possible to you, I hope you enjoy my creations as much as I enjoyed making them!

*************************************************************************************************************

The custom topper can be ready to be sent to you in a week, if you want exactly what you see in the pictures, then I can do that too!

Please message me with the customizations you wish to have with your figurines, be sure to include:

Color scheme, Extra accessories (top hat, bow tie, flowers, necklace, veil, numbers, words, golf clubs, guitar, etc.) Size, and anything else you can think of!"

Found at Tobbers' Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment