Friday, May 31, 2013

Batman Style

"This is our newest updated version! ( The model in the photos is wearing our previous version and wording. Updated model photos soon to come.) This tee is now screenprinted for added longevity. I had a request to make this for a friend and I thought it was so cute. My 10 year old son even loved it. So I had to make this available :) Great for boys who are really into Batman!!! This design is screenprinted on a Hanes Beefy Tee.
Sizes are:
youth XS (Sold out) New shipment shortly
youth S
youth M
youth L


I can do custom orders of smaller sizes, however they will be created with a custom high quality heat transfer, Just convo me if the size you need is not listed.

Thank you for looking!"


Found at PurplePuppyDesigns' Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment