Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Live Long and Prosper



"Free Shipping - Star Trek Cufflinks and Tie Clip Design, with a Gift Box

Lightweight, fun and stylish to wear.
What a fun gift for the men in your wedding party or even a little something special for your groom.

Cufflinks size: 13.5mm*21mm
QTY: 1 pair

The item will arrive to you in a beautiful gift box with a flocked foam insert, ready for you to give as a gift or to keep for yourself!

If you need more than this, please convo me. Thanks~~

【NOTICE】: I use CHINA POST AIR delivery. All my items will be shiped out after in careful wrap. Generally it takes 10-15 days to arrive. But as the holidays, arrival time will maybe delay.

If you need to receive the goods faster, please convo me. I can offer EMS or other shipment methods, it takes 5~8 days to arrive in most countries in the world."


Found at southernliving26's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment