Monday, February 17, 2014

Oh Crap! - Dinosaur bookmark

"This is a hand stamped bookmark created by me!
It has a dinosaur that says 'Oh Crap' and has a meteor shower at the top of the bookmark.

It is 10cm by 2.5cm and is made from 1mm thick aluminium.

This would be an awesome gift for a loved one, or as a little treat for yourself :)

If you like the look of this bookmark but would like it to contain a personalised message or have another saying on it then please do not hesitate to contact me. Text can be stamped in upper or lower case as desired. The 4th picture shows the different design stamps I can put on my bookmarks.

A custom bookmark can be made from £9. Please check my SHOP POLICIES and scroll to the bottom on more info on how to order a custom item.

You can choose a choice of colours for the ribbon in the bookmark (as seen in last picture)
Choose from:
Red
Orange
Yellow
Light Green
Dark Green
Teal
Light Blue
Dark Blue
Purple
Pink
White
Black

If you can't choose or are not bothered on the ribbon colour select Surprise me! from the drop down menu and i will choose a random colour of ribbon for you"

Found at MauveMagpie's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment