Thursday, February 20, 2014

Stegaearrings

"Add a hint of scientific know-how to any outfit!

Show off your love of all things geek, science and awesome (they're synonymous) with these fabulous dinosaur earrings!

Beautifully detailed in 3-D, they're great from any angle.

The ideal gift for your favorite paleontologist or science teacher!

Lead-safe pewter dinosaurs, surgical steel hooks.
Sterling silver hooks are available for an additional $4:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/101391901

Please note that, while I strive for perfection, the earrings you receive may vary ever so slightly from the photos; these are hand-made! :)

Thanks for checking out The Robot Princess! I love creating fun, whimsical accessories for any occasion from ingredients I source from around the globe; I hope you'll enjoy my designs as much as I enjoy creating them!

Each piece ships in an organza jewelry bag or gift box, with a card detailing the materials used (including specific rock/mineral information for stone jewelry).

Please review my shop policies before purchasing: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheRobotPrincess/policy

Looking for something extra special? Convo me about creating a unique piece, just for you!"

Found at TheRobotPrincess' Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment