Monday, January 6, 2014

Adventure Time with Finn and Jake

"Adventure Time Typography Geekery Print I am Such a Huge Nerd for You Print from Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Quote

PRINT READS: I am Such a Huge Nerd for You

SIZE: 8x10 - All prints sold unframed/unmatted - If you don’t see the size you would like listed, please click “Contact Seller” link at bottom of page and let me know the size you’d like and I will send you a link to the listing.

COLOR: Please Type color choice in “Notes to Seller” when ordering.

MUSEUM QUALITY: This is a Fine Art archival reproduction of my original handmade Raw Art Letterpress print. I use heavy 100% cotton rag paper (no gloss) and UltraChrome K3 Pigment Inks - materials are Museum quality and rated to last generations without discoloration. These prints look very much like the handmade originals.

LIMITED EDITION HAND PULLED PRINTS: May be available.

ALL SECTIONS / SHOP: www.etsy.com/shop/rawartletterpress

CURRENT INFORMATION & POLICIES: http://www.etsy.com/people/rawartletterpress?ref=si_pr

MERCI: Thank you for having a look-see!"

Found at RawArtLetterpress's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment