Thursday, September 15, 2011

Where's my Instruction Manual?

"Made from over 1,000 LEGO® brand bricks, this unique lamp will add pizazz to any room! Make it a focal point in a modern or mid-century decor. Modern not your thing--ask for one in classic black, it goes with everything!

If a red lamp isn't you cup of tea, message me and I'll make one just for you in whatever color you choose. Some colors cost more than others, so there may be a slight increase in cost. Please allow up to 12 weeks for assembly (aka, LEGO® gathering, believe it or not, I don't ALWAYS have thousands of LEGO® bricks laying around ).

Lamp shade NOT INCLUDED. It's just too cumbersome to ship, and everyone likes different styles. I don't want to charge you more for shipping, or send you a busted-up shade.

Just to buy the pieces directly from the LEGO® company would cost over $300, at $175 this FULLY ASSEMBLED lamp is a steal!"

Found at AbbieDabbles' Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment