Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Ignition

"The same great Mac power buttons made into stud earrings! This will complete your techie vibe.

These power buttons are from a white mac keyboard and I have set them onto hand-cut sterling silver with a brushed finish. These do not have the gray layer that most of my other power buttons do. These look just like what you see on your keyboard. These earrings are very light-weight and comfortable. The ear studs are on brush-finished sterling silver.

Your earrings will come packaged in a clear pod similar to the last photo.

These earrings are made to order...Please allow about a week for me to create them before shipping.

**If you are interested in customized earrings, let me know and I will see if I have the keys available."

Found at KeyedUp's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment