Sunday, November 18, 2012
Out of this World
• Combine high quality Shea Butter soaps (handmade by me) with the exfoliating power of soft Merino wool. I used wet and needle felting techniques to make them.
• Are easy to use. Simply hold the bar under running water and rub gently. Suds will lather through the wool.
• Are easy to care for. Allow your bar to drain on a grid-like soap holder to keep the bar away from sitting in water.
• Last longer than a regular bar of soap and does not leave a bit a soap to throw away in the end.
• Will leave you with a reusable product; a wool scrubbing pad; wool pouch (put a slit in one end); wool drawer freshener (just place a few drops of essential oils inside); or place your favorite soap inside and use it again and again and again.
Soap Weight: approx. 4 oz (110 gr)
Scent: White Tea and Ginger
Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerin (kosher, of vegetable origin), Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan oleate (emulsifier), Soy bean protein (conditioner), Fragrance
It comes in my own handmade embossed kraft paper bag with a tag and care instructions, ready for gift-giving."
Found at SoFino's Etsy shop.