Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Remember Frodo...

" 7-5-12: I am sold out of brushed silver cuff links. I only have antique brass and shiny silver in stock. I apologize for the inconvenience!

Please check my shop homepage for current shipping turnaround times. Please indicate which color finish and which locations you would like in the notes to seller box during checkout. If no note is left, they cannot be made! Please let me know during checkout which finish you would like. If no note is left, they will be made in brushed silver.

Looking for set #1 and #2? Look here: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TheGreenDaisyShop/search?search_query=lord+of+the+rings&search_submit=&search_type=user_shop_ttt_id_5168535&shopname=TheGreenDaisyShop

A must have for a fan of The Hobbit or Lord of the Rings series. Please see the last photo for the map and to see all the locations on this map. As you can see the map is very detailed including Minas Tirith, Helms Deep, Mines of Moria, Rivendell, Fangorn Forest, etc! I will crop the locations of your choosing into a circle and make them into the cuff links for you. To see the map in a large scale, please click on the photo, then click on "zoom". If you have trouble finding a location on the map (sorry about the "SAMPLE" text), please feel free to send me a convo and I'll see if I can see it better on the original map and send you samples. Please leave me a note during checkout letting me know which location(s) you would like and which finish you would like. Choose from brushed silver or antique brass. I cannot ship out the order until I find out which locations and finish you would like. If you would like one of these made into a locket, pendant, ring, or tie clip/tack, please feel free to convo me and I can arrange that for you!

Each cuff link measures 15mm around (shiny silver is 16mm round) and are made with high quality glass, NOT resin. They are set in a lightweight, brush silver base. They are perfect since they are lightweight, but are still very classy and elegant and are of great quality. These cuff links are heavy duty, but not water proof. Please do not get them wet. Your cuff links will be made with great love and care! The images I use are printed at top quality and are bright, crisp, and eye catching. You may see another version of this cuff links from someone else (along with many of my other designs), but this design was a unique concept of my own, not taken from someone else's idea. Do not accept low quality imitations of my work :o)"

Found at TheGreenDaisyShop's Etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment